Friday, July 8, 2011

Last Space Shuttle Launch

When I was little I used to want to be an astronaut, I wanted to see the surface of the moon for myself. I used to wonder what it would be like to float through space . Today at 11:26 NASA sent their very last spacecraft, Atlantis, into orbit. This is a sad moment in our history, to think, one day we could've been the first to set foot on Mars. But now that Obama has taken away the NASA program for one simple reason . To have more money to spend. Because it seems as though spending is always the answer.

6 comments:

skysky said...

that is sad...but he always makes the best choices for us.

Tami said...

wise words, sweet girl. :) love your blog post. You can still be an astronaut, you'll just have to find a private company to send ya or go to Russia.

Anna said...

yes but i changed my mind about being an astronaut.

Anna said...

:)

John said...

Awesome post! Keep writing! You can achieve anything if you don't quit. Love you. Dad.

Jules said...

yeah! i have always wanted to slurp water in mid air!
BUT UR RIGHT, IT IS SAD.
SNIFFLE...