Thursday, July 7, 2011

What sparked my interest in blogging

About five years ago my mother began blogging, at first she occasionally posted about her opinions in politics on her blog. This started something even more exciting than she had ever planned for. Tons more people began streaming into her blog daily. Soon our local newspaper called for an interview. This made my family get even more involved in blogging. I think it was that year we went to a Sarah Palin rally and stood eight hours in the heat... but it was worth it!!! CNN called a few weeks later, this was SO exciting to all of us! My mom called some of her very best friends to be in the interview with her! All of the camera men were super nice! I remember when it aired, me and my dad watched all those people from different countries come to my moms blog it was really cool!

Recently one of my best friends made a blog that is really cool too, and she's also one of the people that inspires me, because she's such a great friend. :)

If you're interested in seeing my mom's blog click here

5 comments:

Mary said...

This is awesome! I look forward to reading more from you.

Anna said...

Thanks so much!!! :)

skysky said...

ikr! THE PUNCH is awesome...and so is yours.

Jules said...

yeah awesome!
i need some tips from ur mom on the punch! ( 8{ )

Anna said...

Totally! ill be glad to help anytime :) just let me know!